HPS Foundation Solutions aspires to be a trusted partner with our customers and stakeholders offering a broad base of complementary products and services for the construction industry across North America.
Our mission is to provide engineered solutions by a technical and responsive team of people across a broad spectrum of the construction industry. Our primary focus will be directed toward construction in the industrial, commercial, power, petrochemical, energy and communications sectors. Ultimately, we want to make it easy for our trusted partners to do business with us.
The Position: We are a mid-sized construction company in Sherwood Park searching for an experienced Systems Analyst to join our staff. You must be comfortable working quickly and independently on a diverse range of projects including: application development, business process improvement, technical support, hardware selection and everything in between. Our company is changing fast and we need agile, open minded people to join our ranks.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with:
- Low-code application development tools (ex: AppSheet, Appian, Microsoft Power Apps, Salesforce, App Cloud, etc.)
- Microsoft ASP.Net using C#, bootstrap and CSS Print Media
- Microsoft Azure including: Azure SQL, WebApps, and Blob Storage
- Office 365, including OneDrive, Online SharePoint and SharePoint Document Libraries
- Manufacturing, supply chain or construction software systems
- Business analysis and business process engineering
- Writing end user documentation and providing relevant training
- Some relevant post-secondary education in either Systems Development, Programming, Engineering or Business Analysis
- Positive, open-minded attitude
- Ability to work quickly and independently
- Willingness to learn and try new things
- Office environment
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Using computer most of the day