HPS Foundation Solutions aspires to be a trusted partner with our customers and stakeholders offering a broad base of complementary products and services for the construction industry across North America
To provide engineered solutions by a technical and responsive team of people across a broad spectrum of the construction industry. Our primary focus will be directed toward construction in the industrial, commercial, power, petrochemical, energy and communications sectors. Ultimately, we want to make it easy for our trusted partners to do business with us.
Position Summary: The Sales Lead is responsible for identifying and pursuing customers for the purpose of promoting HPS’s products, engineering and service offerings utilizing knowledge of industries and applications. Ensure accurate calculation of costs, estimates, and savings, to customers for review and approval. Motivate and engage team members, work collaboratively with the management team to establish and implement sales and service strategies throughout the territory.
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Involved in the preparation and submission of bid specifications to customer for review and approval.
- Follows-up on quotes and awarded orders to verify material list accuracy and delivery schedule meets project deadline.
- Attends sales and trade meetings and reads related publications to obtain current market condition information, business trends, and industry developments.
- Inspects establishment premises to verify installation feasibility, and obtains specifications and drawings to submit to engineering department for bid.
- Demonstrates and explains use of installations and production processes.
- Arranges for installation and test-operation of machinery and recommends solutions to foundation related problems.
- Contacts current and potential customers, visits establishments to evaluate needs, and promotes sale of products and services
- Resolves customer issues.
- Develop a strategic approach to account management for territory and area customers.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business issues and how to apply our products and services to develop strong value propositions. Essentially generating increased revenues from existing clients by promoting additional products and services for future projects.
- Develop relationships with high level procurement and engineering managers.
- Understand HPS’s product /service portfolio.
- Solidify MSA’s with major end users.
- Accountable for revenues (bookings) and (margins)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, CET or a related experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Requires knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must have the ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during the sales process.
- Experience with computers, and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills required
- Ability to give technical presentation