HPS Foundation Solutions aspires to be a trusted partner with our customers and stakeholders offering a broad base of complementary products and services for the construction industry across North America.
Our mission is to provide engineered solutions by a technical and responsive team of people across a broad spectrum of the construction industry. Our primary focus will be directed toward construction in the industrial, commercial, power, petrochemical, energy and communications sectors. Ultimately, we want to make it easy for our trusted partners to do business with us.
HPS Foundation Solutions is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Finance team. As an integral part of the finance team, the Financial Analyst will report to the Senior Manager, Finance and be responsible for preparation of the budget, forecasting, managing equipment leases, cash flows and management reports.
- Prepare annual budgets and report variances with explanations against actual performance
- Prepare and update short-term and long-term performance forecasts
- Create management reports for reporting KPI and trends on a regular basis
- Prepare and update weekly cash flow forecasts
- Maintain a tracking mechanism for managing equipment leases and monitoring payments, renewals, buyouts, interest rates and lease accounting
- Assist with the annual renewal of the insurance program
- Assist with inventory cycle count and inventory valuation
- Good understanding of Microsoft excel, graphing, financial modeling, understanding of balance sheet and cash flow statements and financial analysis
- Excellent analytical skills
- 2-4 years experience in financial analysis and financial modeling
- Experience building budgets and creating management reports
- Strong Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Experience working in the manufacturing or construction industry