HPS Foundation Solutions aspires to be a trusted partner with our customers and stakeholders offering a broad base of complementary products and services for the construction industry across North America.
To provide engineered solutions by a technical and responsive team of people across a broad spectrum of the construction industry. Our primary focus will be directed toward construction in the industrial, commercial, power, petrochemical, energy and communications sectors. Ultimately, we want to make it easy for our trusted partners to do business with us.
Position Summary: This is a junior to intermediate position primarily responsible for analysis, development and support of AppSheet applications. However, we are a small IT group and require versatile personnel who can handle a broad range of IT activities ranging from custom development to end user support. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, able to work independently and not shy away from learning new tools, ideas and concepts.
Essential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
- Analysis, design, development and support for AppSheet applications.
- Analysis, design and support for custom applications developed in C#.
- Business process analysis as required.
- Secondary networking and hardware support as required.
- End user support as required.
- Other assigned duties as required
Special Requirements of the Position :
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments, key business partners, and government agencies
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Certificate/Diploma in IT with a specialization either Business Analysis or Programming.
- Minimum 2 years direct experience in a software development or business analysis role.
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime as required